Today we will discuss how to increase milk production and dairy animals. So the objectives of how to increase milk production did animal
- Select the appropriate fields for dairy animals
- Select rations for dairy cows are for maximum production
- Select portions for replacement animals for fast economical roads
- Select an appropriate feeding method.
Basic Feeding Facts
- Feed costs are 40 to 50% of total production costs.
- Feeding has the most influence on the amount of milk a cow produces.
- The basis for various options is rough edges.
Methods of Feeding Dairy Cows
- Farm feed concentrates individually based on milk production
- Most forms we drop it is by free choice.
- Roughages are fed in feed bunks or managers.
- Modern forms are moving towards free-choice feeding.
Methods of Feeding Dairy Cows
Challenge or Lead Feeding
- Challenge the cow to reach its maximum potential for milk production.
- More concentrates in early lactation.
- Less concentrates in late lactation
- When production drops decrease concentrate.
- Challenge feeding requires good record keeping.
Feeding Total Mixed Rations
- All or almost all ingredients blended together.
- Total mixed rations are fed by free choice.
- Common to place cows and feeding groups.
- Ration contains roughages and concentrates.
- Many advantages and disadvantages of this method.
Special Equipment For Feeding Total Mixed Rations
Two Items of Special Equipment or Need
- Mixer-blender unit
- Weighing device
Recommended regardless of feeding system.
Grouping Cows to Feed Total Mixed Rations
- Success depends on dividing herd in groups
Automatic Concentrate Feeders
- Magnetic, electronic and transponder
refuges for dedicated roughly 60 to 80% of dry matter and dirty versions shouldn’t be rough it is rough edges used or a salvage and pasture a wide variety of nutrient value and forages the hay feeding value depends on kind of a majority will result in harvesting method has traditionally been handled and filed form requiring a lot of and level cows feed to more high quality and low quality. alfalfa is the best hay for daily cattle use. Green job so some farmers harvest forage by chopping it daily feeding it in bunks reduces feed losses problems include clay to job each day, moisture content varies considerably salad so it is almost ready crop gave me wade into salad salad is a higher moisture content then dried off it is haylage a crop made into solage calm salad, sparkler roughage refuges for dedicato is easily stored and handled loyal members need supplements. other fields Sorum salvage coastal Bermuda grass, silage, small grain storage straw, called store and pasture grains for dairy cows so grains are included in the ration for energy content grains contain about 70 to 80% total digestible nutrients the grants process prior to feeding our most digestible grains for dairy cows that the use of corn most commonly used will really get Russia’s very high level I must have stored it really high moisture content boards. So the excellent for dedicated lower energy but I even coating the call boards eight fibre in bulk to the grain mix, replace no more than one half the corn in Russia. Barley, so is almost the same as corn the places to 50% of grain ration wheat, high energy and production prices are high for weight no more than 50% of grain ration. Examples protein supplements for dairy cows examples are called gluten meal distillers dried grains, beans and soybean meal
flour mill lasered mean cottonseed meal urea other non protein nitrogen are feeding lactating dairy cows. So, total Rashad content from 18 to 19% crude protein during early lactation reduce group routine to 13% later in lactation period routine degradability should be considered when feeling high producing cows byproducts and other processed meats for dedicated examples are on file forming a file for leaf meat beet pulp brewers where citrus pulp cottonseed or some other examples are corn gluten feed, how many feet months produce Wallace’s potatoes were being hogs and some other examples of wheat abroad it middlings add to these are some examples of byproducts and other courses which are an indicator minerals for dedicated so the requirements are calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium, these are some major minerals and sulphur abdeen iron, copper, cobalt, manganese
and zinc, selenium and molybdenum minor mammals Why don’t we need a dedicated dairy cows need vitamin D supplements measured doses are fought on mistaken over a long period of time maybe toxic. Six grammes of niacin per cow per day has resulted in increased milk production. What needs a dedicated medic is 85 to 87% water, dairy cows require more water than any other form and even when lactating is the air temperature increases, the need for what else will feed we should provide plenty of water is due to this the milk production increases. body condition score so refers to the amount of where the animal is getting scores range from one to five maxes you for maximum efficiency the records must not be too thin or too fat. So that’s all about how to increase milk production and daily levels.